Top Stories >>
Maarten Schram, head and founder of LiveCom Alliance ‑ European Institute for Live Communication, shares with Event Point International some of the work that is being done by the Institute.
How did we find ourselves here? And what do we do about it?
Brand researchers in the Journal of Marketing define brand experience as “sensations, feelings, cognitions, and behavioural responses evoked by brand‑related stimuli that are part of a brand’s design and identity, packaging, communications, and environments.”
The Global Biorisk Advisory Council® (GBAC), a Division of ISSA, the worldwide cleaning industry association, is partnering with the International Congress and Convention Association (ICCA) to bring essential business reopening resources to ICCA members.
On the threshold of its 15th edition, the Best Event Awards has published the Bea World Hall of Fame, composed by the most awarded event agencies since the awards became global, in 2017.
The International Association for Professional Congress Organisers (IAPCO) has united 8 National PCO Associations to connect and share Coronavirus-related data and case studies.
Miguel Neves: Tips for running virtual events for event professionals
Miguel Neves, social media strategist for the events industry has some tips.
- Business travellers are cycling along Algarve’s scenic routes
- Osaka launches MICE guideline and hosts a large-scale exhibition
- The Meetings Show 2020: for the first time a live and virtual experience
- Development of new MICE Complex in Seoul picks up speed
- Algarve has the right incentive for business travellers’ wellbeing