Lausanne and Montreux are two of Switzerland’s most captivating cities which intertwine culture and lifestyle, with dramatic nature and scenery. Sharing cinematic-like vistas of the snow-peaked Alps and clear waters of Lake Geneva, they also now share a common goal in attracting MICE events to their region; The Lausanne Montreux Congress formed an alliance in the last two-years and it is paying dividends for the destinations and its partners - see lausanne-montreux-congress.ch.
Take a look at some photos from Montreux
1. Room with a Swiss view - Eurotel Montreux Hotel's lakeside rooms, offer amazing vistas of the city, lake and Alps. Conference rooms can host up to 170 people;
2. Montreux Music & Convention Centre is the beating heart of the Montreux Jazz Festival since 1993, welcoming everyone from Prince to Lady Gaga – 2M2C.ch;
3. Auditorium Stravinski at the Montreux Music & Convention Centre. Accoustically perfect for myriad MICE events and the many world-class concerts its holds – 2M2C.ch;
4. Switzerland's most visited historic site - Chillon Castle is a breath-taking venue for events – chillon.ch;
5. A meeting space inside Chillon Castle, which has already been set-up for an event – chillon.ch;
6. Entrance to the Fairmont Le Montreux Palace, one of the city's most exclusive addresses and events hotels;
7. Belle Epoque classical elegance at the Montreux Palace. With a portfolio of some 18 MICE spaces to choose from;
8. Chaplin's World - Meeting spaces and opportunities can be found in La Manoir, the Studio and in the Parkland estate;
9. Le Manoir - Chaplins's World is a unique place to host an event, this spiral staircase heads towards a top floor meting space – chaplinsworld.org;
10. UNESCO Lavaux Vineyards between Montreux & Lausanne11.The CGN Fleet of historic ships exclusively traverse Lake Geneva and has capacity for some 252 passengers. These boats are available for private event hire.
Credits: Ramy Salameh
Latest in Galleries