Top Stories >>
Penny Lion, Executive General Manager Events at Tourism Australia, describes the current situation of the business events' sector in the country.
Incredible Impacts Programme provides a storytelling platform to showcase the positive societal impact of international association meetings.
The ban on all events in Mumbai has been extended until April 30th.
There is a quarentine-free travel from Australia to New Zeland starting on 19 April.
VisitScotland Business Events launched a campaign aligned with the United Nations Sustainable Development goals.
The virtual event will take place from 22nd to 24th of June.
Miguel Neves: Tips for running virtual events for event professionals
Miguel Neves, social media strategist for the events industry has some tips.
- Osaka MICE Safety EXPO introduced new ideas for secure MICE events
- AIM Group launches myRadio Nurse, the first web radio dedicated to Diabetes Specialist Nurses
- Silent Seminars launches innovative bring-your-own headset app for events
- Digital nomads are on their way to the Algarve for a ‘workation’
- Clipr crowned IBTM 2020 TechWatch Live Award winner